- Carnage -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Creos

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-26

My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set Empty
PostSubject: My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set   My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:59 am

as im not that good at making decisions i dont know if this build is any good for me to reskill at lvl 40

Attacks
bloody arrow lvl 4
Arrow of Ruin lvl 5

Attacks AOE's
Curse Effect lvl 4
Deadly bomb lvl 1
BloodStorm lvl 2

Buffs
Invisibiltiy lvl 5
Soul Shield lvl 5
Conterattack lvl 4

De-buff's
Relapse Wound lvl 2
Lichifying Terror lvl 1

fillers

Rake Nail lvl 1
Binding weapon lvl 1

but becuse of amount of money that i dont have i may be forced to reskill at lvl 44 or 45 dependent

and if i do reskill at lvl 44

these are the skills that would go up

Counterattack lvl 5
Curse effect lvl 5
Bloodmoon lvl 1
Bloodstorm lvl 3

my DNA that i would choose would be

Accuracy of Counterattack
Strengthened Counterattack
Strengthened Invisibility
Strengthened Soul Shield

becuse im not really that good with games with u have any ideas for others plz add ur surgestions What a Face
Back to top Go down
Shoo

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set   My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:22 am

hmm u wanna go defiler or dominator later on ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set   My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:06 am

To bolster Shoo's question, and not having Soul Hunter knowledge myself, you may want to check the 2nd job skills (if you haven't) and see what feeds into what, then bend your Soul Hunter that way.
Back to top Go down
Creos

PostSubject: Re: My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set   My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:58 pm

ah its a defiler base skill set as its mostly AOE's
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set   My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 pm

Well it didn't have any summons to begin with xD"
I first started wondering too, but then I almost laughed at myself, cause you didn't mention even Illusion there, let alone the other summons Smile
Back to top Go down
Creos

PostSubject: Re: My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set   My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:09 pm

yeh some defilers have illuisions but im gonna try it without one
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set   My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:44 am

Soul Shield isn't that much of an increase, so dropping that for some offensive stuff wouldn't be bad. Since your going to reskill you could get some pets to help you along. I dropped illusion after 50ish since its mostly a 2 hit barrier only, as a Defiler you'll have enough CC to take on multiple mobs without taking hits anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set   My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:38 am

I've seen lvl 63 Defiler, without pets, smashing 3 66lvl elites into pieces, without as much as 1/2 hp loss.
With a good build you shouldn't need anything but your spells to stay alive and kicking. Can't say for sure, but 60+ Defilers I know say that even 1 point in summons is a wasted one for Defiler. (I only know one who's got pets, and that's because he didn't know if he was going defiler or domi till 50lvl, and doesn't feel like buying a skill reset).

As for Illusion - well, dunno what lvl Illu you've got, but mine stands MUCH more then 2 hits from 65+ elites and gives me enough time to cast Lithy/ShadowBind in tough situations. It saved my ass enough times, for me to keep it on the first reskill ;d dunno if she'll survive the next one, but it's been useful so far.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set   My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:17 am

For the summons I basically ment pre 50 since being an SH is kinda slow, also well Illusion caps at 46 and like you pointed out(and what I tried to make out) Defiler doesn't need it at all, neither does dominator past 55sih imho
Back to top Go down
Creos

PostSubject: Re: My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set   My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:14 am

yeh i might add kazara when i have maxed out my aoes becuse theres not many aoes that i can have that are totaly different

untill maybe lvl 54-60 :S
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set   My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:10 am

I'm not sure howfar you can take the pets though, most likely not further then 50 at best. Since you'll be having enough CC to lith/bind/trap/freeze and stun a French Army methinks it might even be a waste to take those and waste a reskill on top of it.
edit; Seeing as getting hit is a rare thing for a good Defiler, would putting 5 points and 2 dna's into counter attack really be worth it?
Back to top Go down
Creos

PostSubject: Re: My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set   My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:57 am

as some defilers use illiusion i wont have any defence skills so im gonna have Counter Attack fully speced as its the best defence skill for SoulHunters
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set   My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:23 am

hmm this is one direction I haven't looked at any at all. Its interesting I may have to build one just to see if I like .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set   My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set Empty

Back to top Go down

My Possible SoulHunter Skill Set
Page 1 of 1