- Carnage -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking things out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Checking things out Empty
PostSubject: Checking things out   Checking things out EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:34 pm

Hi Carnage!

I put a post on the Lintra Guild Forum earlier this week. Here's that link in case you want to see it. http://www.playrequiem.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=18936&posts=1&start=1

Raven sent me a PM inviting me to check you guys out. I'm new to the game but I'm LOVING it so far. I read on your recruitment page that you are looking for lvl35+ and I'm not quite 20 yet. I hope to change that soon, but I probably won't be playing tonight because today is my BIRTHDAY!! I'll be celebrating with my family over at my parents house, so I doubt I'll be logging on.

Anyway, I've read some of the posts here and it seems like you all have a great time playing Requiem together. I'm looking for a place to call home, and hopefully some game tips since I'm so new to Requiem. I'd be happy to put on the tag if you would have me.

Thanks,
Cammie
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Checking things out   Checking things out EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:40 pm

Welcome to the forums Cammie . I keep a lvl at 35 for when we are full, I have a few slots open right now so when you get in game Look for and Carnage member and run with us and check us out. When you get back in game look PM TauJuk or FreeLeed these are my mains and I almost allways have a lower lvl char to help out with.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Checking things out   Checking things out EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Sounds great,

Thanks TauJuk
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Checking things out   Checking things out EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 am

Well happy birthday! Very Happy
Look forward to seeing you soon ^_~
Back to top Go down
Luna1
Admin
Luna1

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: hi   Checking things out EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:15 am

Cammie,

Hi. Hope you had an awesome birthday!!

See you around, k?

)O(
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/c1phr
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Checking things out   Checking things out EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:17 pm

I've kinda been afk the past day or so. I played golf after work last night and didn't log in, and I'll be grilling out and watching tv with the wife tonight. I'm still here, so don't kick me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking things out   Checking things out Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking things out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- Carnage - :: General-
Jump to: