- Carnage -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-18

............... Empty
PostSubject: ...............   ............... EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:27 pm

It kills me to say this but...

...I think I will dismiss the guild....

It has been soooo nice to play with everyone that I have gotten to know over this past year and abit.

But with the recent events I cant do this anymore.

We have lost THE best players that I could have ever hoped to find in an MMO, this is my first MMO ever and will always be my favourite, I never thought that people could be so nice when they dont even know them in RL.

I am sorry to all that I offended with my comments, Tau you damn an amazing job and I couldn't have asked someone to do the job you did. Sod what people said about you, I think you did everything you could to make this guild the best it has ever been.

So to everyone that I have grown to this game with, if I do choose to do this, I hope you can all find guilds that you fit into well and you do everything you ever wanted to do in Requiem.

Tau, I know that your guild will be everything that Carnage wanted to be and that your guild will be the greatest on this server.

Much love to everyone that has been in this guild and sorry it had to end this way =/

Yours Sincerely

Former Guild Master,

Raven
Back to top Go down
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Obviously when I can get back in game, i'll look at how much damage has been caused and will go from there.

From what I hear and have seen on here, things dont look good.....

Raven
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-20

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:44 pm

Well, looks like alot has happened. I haven't been around for awhile, but wish everyone I played with well in whatever they may do next. Was fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
KalmaX

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-23

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:17 am

If you end up disbanding the guild, i'm sure you and other higher lvl ppl will have a spot in HoC. That's ofc entirely up to Tau who he wants to invite from Carnage, but i can always blackmail him with some nasty bartuk-on-turan pics to get ppl a new home Wink
Back to top Go down
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:09 am

Well thats it....guild's gone now.

you guys dont have to worry about shit anymore =]

Raven
Back to top Go down
Chelly
Admin
Chelly

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-15

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:33 am

Seems like I've missed alot rofl Shocked
Back to top Go down
bridgey

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-19

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:35 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye

=D

*sings*
and now the end is near, and so i face the final curtain...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

............... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...............   ............... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- Carnage - :: General-
Jump to: