- Carnage -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack? Empty
PostSubject: Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack?   Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:23 pm

I was looking at the wiki at BM skills and saw this . Wasn't sure if the description was accurate. If it is, it seems to be intended as humor, and kinda is. Smile

"Inflicting pathetic damage with a knuckle attack."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack?   Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:24 pm

Muhahahaha roflmao
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack?   Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:25 pm

Also, for Revenge Telekenisis:

"Add to weapon a magic ho grants more damage on striking. And a chance of generating a physical attack reflection shield."

I want a magic ho to help me out.
Back to top Go down
Creos

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack?   Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:29 pm

lol oviously wiki either has been changed by a player for fun or the creator doesnt like BM's very much lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack?   Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:47 pm

...or the damage was pathetic enough for the author to point it out. (which, at some point, it was D:)

Knucklefighter BMs are a pain on 30+ right now Sad cause it's a melee class, that have only got clothes to wear... I hope BMs will get at least some leather armor sometime Sad
Back to top Go down
Creos

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack?   Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:44 am

aww
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack?   Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:18 am

The knuckle attack was upgraded, so it's a lot (?) more powerful now.
I believe all the melee attacks work with knuckles, so with lots of def and ev it shouldn't be too bad.
I'd love to use knuckles, but shield+bludgie/wand is still the best ^^

Yeaaah, that magic ho really comes in handy >.> Ya'll should get one Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack?   Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Yup, cause at the begining Knuckle attack was bugged and wasn't using str bonus I think (I wasn't thinking of using knuckles back when I read about that bug, so I'm not sure exactly what was the problem). Right now it is much better.

As for def/eva - would be really great, but no high lvl armor grants a BM high def, or evasion buff. As far as 39 - where I used Guardian armor on Zire, I could take on 3-4 elites my lvl at once. When mobs get higher lvl, and I don't have eva buffed armor with decent def to wear, killing one becomes pain Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack?   Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack? Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Mages: In game description of knuckle attack?
Page 1 of 1