- Carnage -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

error 06:failed internet connect

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

error 06:failed internet connect Empty
PostSubject: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 pm

I jumped out of game to say a few things and tryed to go back and BOOM , error 06 grrrrrrrrr. The last time i got this i had to do a full reinstall and use a player made patcher to get back in game. I allso went to Requiem forums and see many other are getting this . Sorry but I'm glad its not just me. If someone gets more info plaese post it for all to see. I think I will go to bed and snuggle my wife. Sleep well .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:58 pm

I often get that after game disconnects (which itself is luckily pretty rare these days) or some ingame error (yeah, ethernal love for Gravity Errors!).
Also, 06 sometimes shows up when patcher can't connect to the server.

It usually takes a minute to few minutes wait, and lauch the game again to work Smile If it doesn't - reset (whole comp ;d) helps sometimes. Also, if that doesn't help, check server status itself - if it's down, 06 is obviously not your client fault.
Back to top Go down
Thanatopsis

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:23 am

Restarting the computer helps.

If not, hit check files.
Back to top Go down
Creos

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:11 pm

yeh i got that problem after turning on windows firewall lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Happens to me when my modem needs a rebooting, or the networking wizard goes on vacation. Powercycling the modem usually solves the problem.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:43 am

it used to happen to me but i tied the wireless modem to the roof and i get 2x reception O_O works good now =p Smile
Back to top Go down
Derxion

Derxion

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:19 pm

hehe i have to Reinstall the whole fucking game again and this already happen 2 times here its extremely anoying lol and everything is just fine with my modem and other connections and stuf im just very unlucky lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:03 pm

Current Error 06 has nothing to do with our side of connection.
It's their ISP fault, so all we can do is wait, if we can't connect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:03 am

I'm getting this damned error again . Last time lots of people had it and it was fixed in hours , so I hope I can get in tonight. I still had about 6 hours left on a 40% exp scroll . Damn damn damn. I did the power cycle on modem and router and a restsrt on computer so its not that. I hope its them. The first time I had this I was out a week and had to re-down load game a nd patches.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:17 am

Sad
Seems there were/are some problem with their ISP now. A lot of ppl gets kicked out all the time.
And yesterday there was a major 06 flood for many O_o'
(I really seem to miss out on those xD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:53 am

Getting the good old error 06 failed internet connect again. Hope Gravity gets it fixed today and I hope every1 else can get in . See every1 tonight.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:59 am

Haha, I'm on 06 as well now, though I could connect in the morning xD'' (*shouldn't have disconnected LOL*)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:16 am

Hellrayzor and i both are also getting the 06 ERROR, i got kicked 5 times yesterday, kinda aggravating, all well off to command and conquer
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:19 am

Had no problems yesterday O_o
Today I think it's 06 for most ppl...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:46 am

As far as I can tell it is. Have the day off and am on a 30% 3-day boost as well. Very disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:58 am

It's either fixed, or all you need is persistence. I'm in!
Back to top Go down
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:59 am

Explains why there's only me and Rel on then =S

Hope you guys get back soon then =/

Raven
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:00 am

I think it was some ISP issue again :/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:21 am

At least no one's had to uninstall=reinstall in a long time >.>
Oh look there I go jinxing us lol ^_~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:50 am

Reliea wrote:
At least no one's had to uninstall=reinstall in a long time >.>
Oh look there I go jinxing us lol ^_~

Yes, thank you, Reliea. Knowing my issues with the game in the past, I'll go ahead and sign myself up for a reinstall now, hopefully thereby preventing others from having to go through it.

I sacrifice myself!

rabbit

And apparently...I'm a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Meh
Anonymous

PostSubject: failing failing failing   error 06:failed internet connect EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Requiem has a super fail this time, it's been over 20hrs of Error 06. And tracert shows the problem to be somewhere in the ntt.net domain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: error 06:failed internet connect   error 06:failed internet connect Empty

Back to top Go down

error 06:failed internet connect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- Carnage - :: General-
Jump to: