- Carnage -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Defiler build O_O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My Defiler build O_O Empty
PostSubject: My Defiler build O_O   My Defiler build O_O EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:13 am

MY defiler build SirDotAlot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bloody Arrow rank 5

Rake Nail rank 2 (one of the ranks is a filler)

Arrow of Ruin rank 5

Bloody Arrow rank 1

Curse Effect rank 5

Blood Moon rank 6

Blood Storm rank max

Deadly Fog rank max

lithryfying terror rank max

Shadow Binding rank 1

Blessing of wind 1

Counterattack rank 5

kazara rank 1

trap fo stiffness rank max

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fillers (skills you have to get before you can progress .... everyone hates them )

attack curse rank 1

Rake Nail GET rank 1 of this skill but rank 2 just as a filler

invisibility rank 1

soul shield rank 1

reason why there so many id because i chose bleesing of wind over invis and you dont get it till later lvls

reason why i chose these skills

bloody arrow ...... well good for chasing down those running poeple and main 1v1 dps

Rake Nail alot of poeple disgre with this skill for defiler but i got it for 1v1 (solo) dps and pvp when your chasing down people wat u only use bloody arrow to kill them.. or you could do alot mroe damage using this skill aswell o.O

arrow of ruin is a great aoe skill with the DNA biig explosion

bloody arrow a decent aoe skill at rank 1 good when everythings in cooldown

curse effect my fav aoe skill other then the 3 non targets ones ( blood storm . trap of stiffness . deadly fog)

blood moon a good aoe instant cast abit of damage works well with staff stll good with wand

Blood Storm extremely good aoe no questions ask

Deadly Fog another great aoe

lithryfying terror this skill is the gem of a defiler this is like a rouge stealth to him alright put it this way at rank 60 its a 60 second stun you can still use trap of stiffness blood storm deadly fog and curse effect on them while there turned to stone ..... enough to kill anyone =p

Shadow Binding rank one people say higher rank but i say no =p because you have enoug stun with the lithry fy terror but if you need them kept still to do it or stun then lithryfying terror again then this is your skill

Blessing of wind antoher debate over this and invis invis does 23% with dna ok at lvl 60 that will do mroe then bless but hey your a defiler you dont get touch when your in a group so why waste points on invis when you can use blesing of wnd on the tank ect.. alot better i think

Counterattack - primry defence at vll 5 + dna it does 65% to reflect 55% damage domne back melle and it also gives

kazara ok this is the most debateable skill to get being a defiler ok people say pets are useless as defiler and then they say lvl 1 is use less but i disagree ok dont even look at this skill as a pet.... i see it as a skill tht slow your oponent 50% for 5 seconds and it cast itself ok ... if you where a defiler and you could get tat skill at lvl 40 cost 1 point would u get it ? in solo it works wonders in pvp its great and people dont know what lvl they are and even might think your a dominator =p and take you diferently

trap fo stiffness - defiler best skill stund confuses damages

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
play style

SOLO 1v1

ok in solo i send in my kazzy first make sure you hit the mob with arrow of ruin before your kazzy hits the target so he dont get agro then kite you should not get hit from kazara will just slow them down

PARTY ?v?

ok start with arrow of ruin- curse effect- trap of stiffness -deadly fog - blood storm - bloody spear blood moon and just go from cooldowns from there on, make sure u use all your non tartget aoes as soon as the clldown gows down( blood storm ect)

PVP

everyone has their own pvp style but if you can lithryfying terror someone you beat them =] unless its mroe then 1v1 -- and i havent done much pvp testing

GEAR

just get reinforced everything

weapon - magical attack

shield - add HP or INT

armour - HP or INT

depending on how you feel about your hp and damage
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Defiler build O_O   My Defiler build O_O EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:20 am

Quote :
in solo it works wonders in pvp its great and people dont know what lvl they are and even might think your a dominator =p and take you diferently
Uh, sorry but this is bs >.> whenever did you see a dominator in pvp NOT having all his pets summoned and having major dmg dealer Kazara skill on 1st skill lvl?
Even, if we don't see the other person lvl, we can see pet's. And as for casters - your Kaz will be dead before it can hit them even once, if they even bother attacking it. Also you should note you're not pvping idiots >.>.

Well, I wouldn't also say Arrow of Ruin is much better skill then Rake Nail. Of course, it's got aoe effect, but the dmg dealt is not different at all (~64 for Ruin, ~63 for Rake Nail), while nail leaves a dot on the target, and costs 1/3 mp you use up for ruin, and has much shorter cooldown.
I'd still go with BA+RN as major single target spells.
This is a case of preference though. So either is ok I guess. (just mentioning benefits of Rake Nail)

BloodMoon - useless in opinion of most Defilers I asked. (I never considered using it, since I play Domi). Would probably be better traded for Binding Soul. Dmg might be higher, but you get stun from Binding, and since you have to get into melee range to cast both - Binding at least gives you time to go back to a safe range. (edit here too ;d I learned the source of the biased opinion on Blood Moon. Most defilers I know are pvp oriented - and Blood Moon doesn't do well in pvp. Story's different when it comes to pve, though).

Neither Invisibility nor BotW? And Soul Shield lvl1? Defiler need much more def than a Domi and I don't recall seeing any SH class without Counterattack, Soul Shield and Ivi/BotW casted upon themselves. (+BotW lvl 1 is really useless at 60+ so if you keep skills like that at low levels they're not worth wasting points for).

Lithifying Terror/Shadow Binding
I'd lower Lithy, and put some more points into binding, especially if you're playing in a team. Round 30 seconds of Lithifying is enough for every regular mob to be taken down. And it doesn't work on higher lvl bosses anyways (I accidently Lithifyied first SL boss though xD). And - ESPECIALLY - if you're in a party too long Lithifying is more of an obstacle, then help. A little longer Shadow Binding will keep the mob away from you, and attackable for other party members.
(-edit- hm, ok, forgot the pvp part.. longer Lithi is most useful for pvp ^^')

As for Kazara itself (without the missleading aspect), nice idea, but you should also take into consideration, that chance of successful cast of Paralyze (I think frequency of casting also) by Kaz is skill/Kaz-level dependant. Meaning that on higher lvl mobs, it won't work as well as on closer to Kaz lvl ones, and the chance is low on the first skill lvl, too. And it might become a wasted point after all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Defiler build O_O   My Defiler build O_O EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:41 am

[quote="Dix"]
Quote :
As for Kazara itself (without the missleading aspect), nice idea, but you should also take into consideration, that chance of successful cast of Paralyze (I think frequency of casting also) by Kaz is skill/Kaz-level dependant. Meaning that on higher lvl mobs, it won't work as well as on closer to Kaz lvl ones, and the chance is low on the first skill lvl, too. And it might become a wasted point after all.

yeah found out about kazara being able to see its lvl =[. and hes hitting higher lvl mobs all the time with para
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Defiler build O_O   My Defiler build O_O Empty

Back to top Go down

My Defiler build O_O
Page 1 of 1