- Carnage -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just joined your Guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evilone.cc

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Just joined your Guild Empty
PostSubject: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:44 am

Hi All just joined your Guild yesterday & forums today ... A bit about myself hMMMMMm.. well i am leader of the Crazy Canucks Gaming Community http://www.thecrazycanuckclan.com/ we are a gaming clan of many games so Check us Out if u want too..

I was told u guys might need a Teamspeak to use for gaming well CC has a 100 slot TS that can be used

New TS IP is 66.55.131.14:8789
No Password Needed to join it either ...

Feel free to jump on whenever u are on .. If u need to get moveed either ask someone or Just try to move yourself .. We have a channel for the game so try to use that or the General Chat chaannel ...

Hope to game with some of u guys today too ..

Have A Great DAy

Last edited by Evilone.cc on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:00 am

Welcome Evil , glad to have you and hope to have some carnage with you soon.
What is your in game name and lvl ?
Back to top Go down
Evilone.cc

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:06 am

EvilTwin lvl 24 about to be 25
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:30 am

Nice I have an alt Freeleed lvl 29 healer and a lvl34 BM Farleed who can help out with quests I also have a lvl 38 Warrior JukTau so all in the Shadow guild. TauJuk lvl62 and Gdarkleed lvl 61 are my mains and they are in the Carnage guild just give a yell in guild chat for help and sombody will come.

Last edited by TauJuk on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shoo

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:58 am

Welcome Evil Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Hey Evil I have a Ventrilo server. Just a small 15 slot server ip 216.127.72.90 port 3376
5-6 of us use most nights . We won't even mind a brother from north of the border jumping in lmao.
Back to top Go down
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Yes, Welcome Evil ^_^

Tis FireReaver.

Glad to see you on here as well as in Shadow.

Hope its all good for you.

Raven
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:10 am

For those who want to try TS Evil has offered us use of his gaming clans server.
I downloaded TS last night and set it up and logged in , make sure you set up as a guest or it won't let you in. Go to Teamspeak.com click on free down loads and download the top (upper) download . I think it was 1.5 meg , small download , and it only took me a couple mins to set up. I will be on tonight if someone has problems and I can help with basic set up. Lets get some people on TS , new and old to the guilds, so everyone can get to know each other. I think its much easyer to do a raid if you don't have to type. By the way there is a Requiem channle all you have to do is double clik the channel and it should move you right in.
Back to top Go down
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:07 am

Sounds pretty good to me then.

Gonna give it a go now =]

Raven
Back to top Go down
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:10 am

Dammit.

Is it the Client or Server O_o

Probs a stupid question but i just wanna make sure =]

Raven
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:16 am

Client Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Tar very much =]

Raven
Back to top Go down
Evilone.cc

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 am

Just an Update my gaming clan has made thier Own Guild now since we have like 12 members playing this game ...
We call ourselves the Devils Rangers ..

I see u guy around and try to say Hi but sometimes things just get ost in the chat LOL.. Stop by our site or Teamspeak if u want or need to ...

http://www.thecrazycanuckclan.com/

Teamspeak INfo
66.55.131.14:8789

Thanks for letting us All hang with u guys till we found out how many clan mates were going to play the game ..

If u guys get into AA or COD 4 let me know we have Servers for both games that we run
Back to top Go down
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:15 am

Awesome Evil.

So its still cool for us to use your TeamSpeak then? =]

I went on the other day....got confused then went off xD

Raven
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:05 am

Raven I was talking with Evil on my vent a bit last night and as far as I know its cool to use TS.
Back to top Go down
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:11 am

Good stuff then.

Might give it a real try tonight then.

Raven
Back to top Go down
Evilone.cc

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:07 am

You guys re always welcome on our TS or gme servers .. If anyone does ask just tell them u r my Friends and to BUG OFF LOL

But really just tell them Evil knows u and that should be that .. But any Problems just let me know cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:08 am

Thanks Evil and glad to have you still around. Hey why don't you post up your members names in a new post , name it you guilds name . This way we can get together on some runs some times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just joined your Guild   Just joined your Guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Just joined your Guild
Page 1 of 1