- Carnage -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice set of builds for Radiant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Nice set of builds for Radiant Empty
PostSubject: Nice set of builds for Radiant   Nice set of builds for Radiant EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:17 pm

This is a nice build set, more then one and lots of looks. Loyalty has some very good ideas and explanes them well. I'm working with this on my Healer FreeLeed , not a copy just using it as reference. Makes good reading for the healer in us all lol.

http://www.playrequiem.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=12550&posts=75&start=1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice set of builds for Radiant   Nice set of builds for Radiant EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Couldn't agree more.

I used same as referance after reset on Lumi. Think I'm gonna stick with pvp builds now, too. They're far more useful, then the pve ones (even if it's for pvp which kinda suprised me).

-edit-
One thing I see almost all healers on Lintra have different than this, is Divine Protection. I don't know many Templar's who dropped it, like Loy did. Since it stacks with later's Radiant Protection it's always additional defence.
I first thought of dropping it too, after reading this, but calculating skills again and all, decided to go for it anyways..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice set of builds for Radiant   Nice set of builds for Radiant EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Yup Dix I think like you on DP I will keep it , espesialy since I'm going healer all the way. I'm building for big heals first damage second and will stay that way for my whole build.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice set of builds for Radiant   Nice set of builds for Radiant Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice set of builds for Radiant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- Carnage - :: Guides :: Turan-
Jump to: