- Carnage -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IM sellers WARNING!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

IM sellers WARNING! Empty
PostSubject: IM sellers WARNING!   IM sellers WARNING! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:13 am

Quote :
TO AVOID GETTING FRAUD, STOP BUYING ITEM MALL POINTS FROM PEOPLE WHO USES FRAUD CREDIT CARDS!

Some of my friends got banned from buying item mall points for Points seller. This should teach you guys a lesson from who you buy points from. Cheap points might be tempting, but if it cause you to get banned, it's not worthy.

I, DemonHunter, been a legal, commited, gravity supportor since it ever started, will never sell Fraud points. I am sure people who bought points and premium from me are glad they didn't get banned due to fraud. This is the REAL WORLD guys, there are scammers out there. Beaware of scammers!

DH
Hammerine

Quote :
Hi guys im one of the member of Prunus
This is Grishnakh.. i think its tiem to say goodbye..

Grishnakh lvl 64
Aprodite lvl 65
EvilAlucard lvl 63
figgerle lvl 69
DefednofGod lvl 68
OimpulseO lvl 63
Dozekar lvl 63
WindowsXD lvl 70
and others players who got banned....

In answer for a submited ticket:
Requiem Customer Support Team wrote:
Thank you for your inquiry,

The account in question has been blocked due to benefiting from fraudulent Credit Card transactions. If you have any other questions please feel free to submit another ticket and we will be happy to assist you.

Official statement from Hastur:
Quote :
Buying Item mall items for ingame lant is a form of RMT(real money trade), which is illegal, this is just as illegal as buying ingame lant for real cash. However if a player wishes to gift and item mall item to a player and another player wishes to gift a player with lant that is different, we cannot prevent this. Outright trading of Item mall items for Lant is not going to happen. That is why we don't make it tradable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IM sellers WARNING!   IM sellers WARNING! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:52 am

Hmmmmm Gravity cracking down on us selling eachother stuff that makes them money? In game selling of Item mall stuff should be fine. Buying it on stolen cards no.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IM sellers WARNING!   IM sellers WARNING! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:16 am

Hm, it's actually like Hastur said.
Ingame buying for lant is basicly same as buying lant from lant sellers (seller spends real money, buyer - lant) and is well, a 'crime' (so to say).
So as long as they can control it - they can't exactly allow it. (That's why you can't trade things you can buy for points too)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IM sellers WARNING!   IM sellers WARNING! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:43 am

Oh I understand their resons for saying they can't alow it just that its not a bad thing as far as I'm concerned. I don't sell like others do either if its 100 point item most get 100k lant .I only do it for guildies and its a lot less lant too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IM sellers WARNING!   IM sellers WARNING! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:21 pm

CRIMINAL!!!!!

Hastur LOOK OVER HERE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IM sellers WARNING!   IM sellers WARNING! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Heimdallr wrote:
Ok its story time.

Once there was a group of people that shared account information amoung their "friends". One of those friends decided to be extra generous and purchased many item mall items and gifted them to his friends, and then charged back those payments. He did this many times and the friends never seemed to mind the free stuff. But those accounts also were logged in by that friend and thus were linked directly to that fraudulant payment...

We have to treat fraud seriously as it is extremely damaging to both the game and the company, the only people that would have been effected is the 1 chargebacker, but due to the account sharing and the extensive benefit from those fraud payments there is no way to cleanly remove that benefit. For some it is permanent, for others it is a more temporary situation depending on the extent of their benefitting.

Don't commit fraud
Don't share account information
Only log on from known secure locations/PCs.

Those players that honestly had no idea that something was amiss I apologize for your inconvenience, for those that did you should have known better. Do talk to the GM team to find out what we can do, if anything, to get you back to playing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IM sellers WARNING!   IM sellers WARNING! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:19 am

I always thought "selling" IM points for lant was considered illegal by Gravity and would never do it. I would only ever send IM points/items to friends with no expectation of receiving anything in return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM sellers WARNING!   IM sellers WARNING! Empty

Back to top Go down

IM sellers WARNING!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- Carnage - :: General-
Jump to: