- Carnage -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Sanctum - First Run

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dark Sanctum - First Run Empty
PostSubject: Dark Sanctum - First Run   Dark Sanctum - First Run EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Last night, we decided to try Dark Sanctum. Only a couple of our party had ever been, and the rest of us wanted to get a look at the inside. With GdarkLeed's doppleganger pulling, we were able to handle the mobs in the hallway and the ones guarding Ksiphon without too much trouble. However, killing Ksiphon turned out to be more difficult than anticipated...

Ksiphon: big, blue, badass

Dark Sanctum - First Run Ksiphon

Fighting shots:
Dark Sanctum - First Run Ksiphon-kite1

Dark Sanctum - First Run Ksiphon-kite2

Dark Sanctum - First Run Ksiphon-kite3

Most all of us reached a state of "very dead" multiple times

Dark Sanctum - First Run Ksiphon-kite4

Dark Sanctum - First Run Ksiphon-kite5

We did finally bring him down, but at great cost (lots of death and equipment damage).

Here is a shot of my equipment screen after the fight:

Dark Sanctum - First Run Post-DS-equip

One of my bracelets was down to 8 durability.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dark Sanctum - First Run   Dark Sanctum - First Run EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:50 am

It was fun even tho we did die na few times. I would go back as soon as we have 2-3 lvl 60+ healers lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dark Sanctum - First Run   Dark Sanctum - First Run EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:51 am

2 60+ healers are enough for DS.
What's more of a problem is a tank who can stand those boses. Unlike in WS/RM runing doesn't spare much damage to the players in DS (maybe few AoE, but bosses are fast and can still launch AoE in the run), while it makes fight much longer and gives more opportunities to die.
With 2 (maybe 3) good healers I think 65 tank (with RBB shield) should be able to stand red & blue.

Congrats on finished run ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dark Sanctum - First Run   Dark Sanctum - First Run EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Kalisa needs to pop a 30% for a month lol. I'll donate to the cause muhahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dark Sanctum - First Run   Dark Sanctum - First Run EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:10 pm

It was awesome fun Very Happy
The motto for that run was definitely the Gladiator's motto "We who are about to die salute you" ^^;

Well, after Rym gets to 65 I might be able to convince myself to dedicate most of my time to Rumil >.> Since it seems besides HoL (who has several active healers) there may be a bit of a dry spot up n coming.

So... LF lvl 66 rad armor (upper, lower, shoulder) + weapon <.<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dark Sanctum - First Run   Dark Sanctum - First Run EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:17 am

I'm thinking Gdarkleed needs to be 63 ( lvl 63 dopple) before he runs here often. All tho Tau could go now with the right party mix , say , a tank of lvl 66+ to hold agro when BurningHell starts criting.
I still had a blast and if asked I would hop in another raid any time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dark Sanctum - First Run   Dark Sanctum - First Run EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:57 am

With a 66 tank and 2 60+ healers there is no need for kiting, and I never seen anyone overaggoing 66+ tank but for situation where zerker/mystic was higher level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Sanctum - First Run   Dark Sanctum - First Run Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Sanctum - First Run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- Carnage - :: Screenshots-
Jump to: