- Carnage -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving Carnage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Leaving Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Carnage   Leaving Carnage EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:16 am

I am leaving Carnage . I have a lot of reasons why I am leaving the guild , most of them I will not go into , just say its personal. I have made many freinds here and hope to keep them. I will still be in game and around and will still help when asked. I hope to party with most of you from time to time and have no ill will towards anyone here. This is some thing I feel must be done.

Guild Bank.

I will begin returning items to people who donated over the next few days. If you do not get back items you donated just pm me in game and I will see it gets sent back.

Raven I really hope you do well here and my best wishes for Carnage.

Thanks for every thing , TauJuk/FreeLeed/GdarkLeed
Back to top Go down
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Leaving Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Carnage   Leaving Carnage EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:49 am

O_O

Omfg Tau.

Dont do this. Thats got to be the worst thing you could do =/

The guild needs you, you know that dont you.....

You really are a damn great GM and I wouldn't want to ever stop you being that.

Dont leave...

Raven
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Leaving Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Carnage   Leaving Carnage EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:56 am

I spent a lot of time thinking about it yesterday, but I would also like to say good luck and goodbye.
I wish you all the best, and to those who might miss me, you know where I am if you need me.
Luv,
Reliea
Back to top Go down
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

Leaving Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Carnage   Leaving Carnage EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:34 am

Ok.

Thats not a surprise there then.

Has Kalisa, Dundell, maybe 19 and Nota left yet?

I know that this will happen.

Raven
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Leaving Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Carnage   Leaving Carnage EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:42 am

You have other persons interested in making a guild the way you want Raven , Dave or Luna perhaps others. I do wish Carnage well and no ill will what so ever. I have no time for the drama or stomach for all that was going to be said or happen over the next few days . I do hope the folks that stay will help hold things together until you get it all sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Trex3

Trex3

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Leaving Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Carnage   Leaving Carnage EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:57 pm

ok cya man..
just asking.. is there a way i could get the Reinforced Beast Gloves that were in the bank? or is it too late?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Leaving Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Carnage   Leaving Carnage EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:06 pm

I am going to try and return as much as I can to those that donated before I give anything out to others.
Back to top Go down
Trex3

Trex3

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Leaving Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Carnage   Leaving Carnage EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:33 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Leaving Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Carnage   Leaving Carnage EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:33 pm

At this time, I have no plans to remove my characters (Dundell and Tollen) from Carnage. I will definitely post here if that changes; I will not leave unannounced.
Back to top Go down
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

Leaving Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Carnage   Leaving Carnage EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Np then Dundell.

Hope you can stay with us =]

Raven
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Leaving Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Carnage   Leaving Carnage EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:18 am

After careful consideration, I have decided to leave Carnage. It was my first guild in this game, and I have greatly enjoyed my time here. However, things have changed, and it is time for me to move on. I still hope to see you all around the game world, and I wish you the best of luck in your adventures.

Farewell, friends.

Dundell, 62 Mystic
Tollen, 45 Templar
Khendaf, 37 Shaman
Back to top Go down
bridgey

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Leaving Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Carnage   Leaving Carnage EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:31 am

bye...

who are you???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving Carnage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Carnage   Leaving Carnage Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving Carnage
Page 1 of 1