- Carnage -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uhm say what????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenoatian

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Uhm say what???? Empty
PostSubject: Uhm say what????   Uhm say what???? EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:27 am

Ok I'm out of the loop for a week and I drop by the forums to see whats up and WTF everyone left the guild?

Just what exactly did I miss? and I hope maybe there's something I can do to help remedy this situation.

It feels like mommy and daddy got a divorce and im now stuck by myself with a dirty diaper!!! Help me out here and lemme know what went on!
Back to top Go down
KalmaX

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Uhm say what???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm say what????   Uhm say what???? EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:58 am

Well basically tau left and started a new guild, and im sure he had his reasons. After he left ppl followed him and well there's kinda only me left, luna and bitch left as active players, plus some newcomers.

I'm kinda considering of joining Tau's guild now that theres no one left of my lvl in Carnage. Atm it feels like im solo playing since theres no one from Carnage in the same zone im in and most of the day im the only one even online. I hope ppl understand if i deside to leave and have no hard feelings,
Back to top Go down
Xenoatian

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Uhm say what???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm say what????   Uhm say what???? EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:25 am

KalmaX wrote:
Well basically tau left and started a new guild, and im sure he had his reasons. After he left ppl followed him and well there's kinda only me left, luna and bitch left as active players, plus some newcomers.

I'm kinda considering of joining Tau's guild now that theres no one left of my lvl in Carnage. Atm it feels like im solo playing since theres no one from Carnage in the same zone im in and most of the day im the only one even online. I hope ppl understand if i deside to leave and have no hard feelings,

Uhm, but Tau was lead of carnage, isnt that in essence his own guild? I mean I expected more from him I guess. I hope he reconsiders joining back along with the others. It's a shame that there has to be divisiveness over baby stuff. We're all adults (for the most part) lets all be reasonable about this and talk about it and see if we can work out whatever differences caused this situation to happen in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Uhm say what???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm say what????   Uhm say what???? EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:00 am

Tau took over the guild to help Raven. It didn't really make it Tau's.

He tried to do what people wanted, make us stronger, more active, and doing raid's, guild nights, etc, to let people get involved in fun things.

People complained when we didn't, then people complained when we did. Few made their voices heard in the beginning, but complained vigorously later.

So, since taking over someone's guild never makes you feel totally in control, he opted to not deal with the unfolding drama and start his own guild.

There's nothing saying anyone was totally right or totally wrong, but it's a game and it's not there to be a soap opera. Better to remove from the situation than
have some kinda lingering arguments.

With respect, I don't think Raven was back seat driving him, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't feel like it regardless.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Uhm say what???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm say what????   Uhm say what???? EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:39 am

It was never really Tau's guild, it was always Raven's.
If it was Tau's guild, he never would have left.
But Blackwatch said it best ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uhm say what???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm say what????   Uhm say what???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Uhm say what????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- Carnage - :: General-
Jump to: