- Carnage -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story Behind Your Name

Go down 
+8
Dexion
Conara
Validar
Derxion
TheRaven
Chelly
Creos
Spirallize
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirallize

Spirallize

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Story Behind Your Name Empty
PostSubject: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:50 am

I saw a cool topic from the official game forum that i want to start here.

I may start by myself...

Spirallize comes from Spirallianz, an goa-trance artist. I didnt want to copy, so i did a short version Cool
Why a female char? I dont want to spend a lot of hours watching a guys behind lol!

How about yourself?
Back to top Go down
Creos

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 7:41 am

well at the time i was researching into a expansion for a game i like "Total Anilation KIngdoms"
and i came across the race that pwns them all and they where known as the "Creons"

well i couldnt have a name like creon so i made it Creos lol

also my other character "Taros" is a fraction in "Total Anilation Kingdoms"...

Extraxi is Dragon in Latin and ive always like dragons so hence the name lol

Last edited by Creos on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chelly
Admin
Chelly

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:04 am

Chelly = Real life nickname affraid
VelvetNightmare = From Final Fantasy: Advent Children, Tis the name of Yazoo's Weapon.
Manah = Character from Drakengard
Mindy = One of the Magus Sisters from Final Fantasy X

Last edited by Chelly on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:02 am

TauJuk it sounded Klingon to me lmao. Bartuk race reminds me of Klingons.
GdarkLeed was my main when I first started . In most of my FPS games my game name is GdwNtx or Gdwayne or somthing like that and I wanted somthing different but with GD in it . Gdarkleed = gd for me , dark for the game , leed for being the first in my old guild to have a Rogue. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:44 pm

DixNeuf - taken from my Creator on Ragnarok Online (and I had another pot-maker Creator VingtNeuf, too). Not sure however did I come up with that name, but it somehow... stayed with me ;d
Lumiere - light Smile my healers in every game I play are named like that. (there is usualy the other side, too: Tenebre(s), which is preferably rogue class/assassin - not this time, though)
Zireael - Because Nota made a bartuk named StaryWiedzmin, and I just couldn't create him a little Ciri cause I'm
"The Witcher" fan ;d
Raev - short for Raeviel, and who it is, is a secret between me and Nota ;d <3
Back to top Go down
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:18 am

TheRaven= Nickname i use in all other games, my fav film being The Crow, but thought id change it to another bird that is black =]

TheCrow= Obvious really lol

DoomFire= Just thought it sounded interesting, something i just made up

Kisame= fav character from Naruto apart from Zabuza =P

Blitzwing= One of my fav Transformers

There pretty much my only interesting chars xD

Raven
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:06 am

My characters' names don't have a story XD I just thought of a name I liked and named them that Razz
Back to top Go down
Derxion

Derxion

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:32 am

Derxion = comes from some retard who tryed to take over my hometown in euhm (dont know the name of the era (bad english)) but you know when those knights where stil in europe when they fight with swords you know xD
but he failed taking over got chased away by some Toxandrias guy but i liked that name and i'l restore the name's Honor yay ^^
Back to top Go down
Validar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 4:30 pm

My mains name Validar, just came up with it out of the blue for one of those games i played in the past. My alts name Cronach (I usually use this name in all games) I made many years ago playing AD&D when i was in high school 20 yrs ago.

Oh my god I'm an old fart lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:04 pm

NotaBene - Self explanatory, right xP? Actually, in pl it functions as a kind: 'and now, for something different, but having a slight connection to the previous subject'.

Gwiazdeczka - It was supposed to be Lucifer. But it's a bit of an inside joke (and then Dixxie dared me to do it and was all like OoO when i logged in for a first time Very Happy). There's a book, 'the Sower of Wind' that's set in Heaven/Hell. In it, Lucifer has a pet name - Gwiazdka (of which Gwiazdeczka is a bit more diminutive form) - literal translation 'Little Star'. So yeah... a counterpart to Lumiere xP.

StaryWiedzmin - Again, a joke xP. Literal translation 'Old Witcher'. It just occured to me that some Bartuk face/hair matches look a bit how I would envision the said old witcher to be :d The joke was too powerful and that's how he came to be xP

Kaell - Should be Kael, but it was taken :< He so SHOULDN'T BE A XENOA :O cos he gets reminded of his youth and gets a bit crazy :d... Which is bad, cos he's supposed to be a kind of spec-ops Very Happy (*blackmail* I still have screenshots of nekkid dancing, Jaax xP)

All males Very Happy Why? Cos a lot of guys playing games/on chats would get slightly crazy on any suggestion of 'female' (like, gifting suddenly just because the character is female - even, when i was playing RO, my MALE priest got proposed, cos he looked 'feminine' _^_ Crazy). And I got used to playing male characters. And then, i did a bit of roleplay with male characters during my tabletop times xP.

Just got used to it xP.
Back to top Go down
Conara

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: What's in a name   Story Behind Your Name EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:04 pm

Conara - Nothing special, just took part of my last name and gave it a feminine twist
Back to top Go down
Dexion

Dexion

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Dexion: i been using this nick ever since my best mates dad kept calling me that every time i can over. It kinda stuck and been using it for years, so not like Derxion mine is given Smile everyone in real life calls me Dex too and i like it.

Zommari Leroux is a character from the Bleach Anime series, hes kinda a filler guy but i thought he looked very much like a Bartuk and the name inst all that bad Smile

Also have a radiant i forgot what i named him will look some time Razz
Back to top Go down
Nica

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:13 pm

Nica Veros was the name of my cleric in nwn that i played for 6 years

Nori is the Name of a char i have on a fourm rpg called Binding Attrition
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:38 am

well...

SirDotAlot - kinda obvious --defiler-- =P

shreder- just thout of it sounded kool but shredder was taken

ShiftHappens -- my in the making failed druid (S**tHappens) =]

Dynomite - well a hunter uses explosive traps =]
Back to top Go down
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:39 am

Haha, nice Sir xD

Raven
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:09 am

i spend hours thinking of char names (._.) but your going to have that char forever well hopefully
Back to top Go down
TheRaven
Admin
TheRaven

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:27 am

I do the same mostly.

Kinda sucks when you make the char, get him to level 40 then think of a better one xD

Raven
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:33 am

yeah ive thout of a few for dot wish you could buy name change scroll thingys in item mall... but still i like SirDotAlot
Back to top Go down
Borel

Borel

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:17 pm

"...Borel...The name was familiar. Then i remembered. He had Dara's respect and affection. He had been her fencing teacher, a master of the blade..."(c)

Amber Chronicles
Roger Zelazny

This is my favorite fantasy book ever. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Luna1
Admin
Luna1

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:11 am

Hmmmm. Well, since I adore the Full Moon... hence, Luna )O(

The moon holds so much power and beauty...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/c1phr
Trex3

Trex3

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Trex3: just a name i thought of when trying to think of a name for the game Batttlefield 2142.. after that it just stuck
Trex4: just a alt name along with any other Trex with a number after it..(easy for me to remember)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Behind Your Name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
- Carnage - :: General-
Jump to: