- Carnage -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

question to the druid...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrunkPotato

DrunkPotato

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-25

question to the druid... Empty
PostSubject: question to the druid...   question to the druid... EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:07 pm

hi all Smile ..
anyway... the question is when you transform into doom guard or inferno can you still use your skills from the battle mage? if you can what skills should i take that will help me in the form i choose ...
and another question if you were attacked by a mob using inferno form or doom guard im wondering if inferno form will just die and wont be able to do as much damage as doom guard or it can kill fast enough to give up all the def the doom guard is giving...?
thanks in advance for the answers to these multiple questions....
Back to top Go down
Creos

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: question to the druid...   question to the druid... EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:14 pm

dunno soz try checking the offical forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Thanatopsis

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: question to the druid...   question to the druid... EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:33 pm

DrunkPotato wrote:
hi all Smile ..
anyway... the question is when you transform into doom guard or inferno can you still use your skills from the battle mage? if you can what skills should i take that will help me in the form i choose ...
and another question if you were attacked by a mob using inferno form or doom guard im wondering if inferno form will just die and wont be able to do as much damage as doom guard or it can kill fast enough to give up all the def the doom guard is giving...?
thanks in advance for the answers to these multiple questions....

No, because my friend had to always switch back to buff me.
Back to top Go down
DrunkPotato

DrunkPotato

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: question to the druid...   question to the druid... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:08 am

ok now i know that battle mage skills are unuseable yay that means i dont have to take any close range skills now im just wondering about what form is better because im clearly not going to have enough points for both and the rest of the battlemage skills
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: question to the druid...   question to the druid... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:21 pm

Well, it really depends on the kind of druid you want to be.
If you want to be able to take the hits, go with Doomguard. If you want to give the damage, go with Inferno.
I went Doomguard because I 1) wanted to take the hits and 2) thought that the Doomguard form had -less- disadvantages than taking the Inferno form. If you pump STR, INT and MND and go Doomie, then you'll be able to do more damage, -and- crit more often while having stupidcool defense.
Though, I won't knock Inferno and say that I wouldn't be interested to try him, and Doomie -is- very very slow ( I was spoiled and knew him before the patched fixed his speed to work properly). So Doomie works better in groups, and I assume that Inferno would work better if you do more solo.
But I will say that Doomie has definitely saved my life, and other people sometimes ^_~

If you want me to post my build for Reliea, I'll do that so you can see ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question to the druid...   question to the druid... Empty

Back to top Go down

question to the druid...
Page 1 of 1